A French car club for South Australians
Are you a French car enthusiast? If so, you are eligible for membership of Club Automobile Francais, a French Car Club based in Adelaide South Australia. Formed in 1988, today the club has 50+ members who are interested in French car marques both past and present. Club events include vehicle displays, car runs, a swap meet, barbecues, lunches and a Petanque day.
Club Night on the last Thursday of each month is an opportunity to:
- meet other members with interest in French vehicles;
- exchange technical advice about repairs and restoration;
- hear guest speakers on motor vehicles or subjects with a French flavour.
Membership benefits include:
- a monthly club magazine The French Connection;
- access to a club library of other French car club magazines;
- technical service and parts books;
- specialised tools.
If your a French car enthusiast why not become a member? Simply click on the “Membership Application Form” button, download and complete the form.
French vehicles over 30 years old may be eligible for historic registration through the club – allowing registration of your vehicle at a reduced rate.